When it comes to hiring a landscape company to do an installation, or help you with the maintenance on your property, there are countless companies to choose from. But how do you know if you have contracted with a quality firm? Ultimately, most customers are looking for that one special company that has honesty and integrity, listens to their needs, is upfront about costs, and has the expertise and artistic talents to do quality work.
1. Is the company a nationally recognized, award-winning landscape design, build, and maintenance firm?
2. Does the company provide you with an accurate quote and written documentation of your agreement before the project begins?
3. Does the company employ its own design staff and landscape architects?
4. Does the company employ knowledgeable and well-trained field-staff with state and national certifications?
5. Does the company offer a guarantee on plants and installation?
6. Does the company provide you with a full-color sketch of your design before installation begins?
7. Does the company employ the following experts?
• Outdoor lighting experts
• Water feature specialists
• Irrigation experts
• Certified lawn-care experts
• Landscape management experts
• Floral color & enhancement specialists
8. Does the company have a service coordinator dedicated to proactive aftercare of your project?
9. Does the company require continual training and education for its entire staff?
10. Does the company offer extensive landscape maintenance services such as lawn care, horticultural pruning, water feature maintenance, etc.?
11. Does the company offer additional winter services such as 24-hour snow removal, deer-netting and dormant-season pruning?
12. Does the company offer a final walk-through on the property to ensure your complete satisfaction?
13. Does the company provide you with printed materials to help you care for your landscape?
14. Is the company licensed, bonded and insured and recognized by the Better Business Bureau as a quality firm?
15. Does the company employ the latest equipment and technology in efforts to reduce costs and time?
If you choose The Pattie Group for your landscaping needs, the answer to all of these questions is yes. Contact us today to get started.